Our process chemistry team works in state-of-the-art laboratories equipped with the latest process and analytical instruments.
Our chemists can conduct rapid process developments, reaction condition optimization, and material scale-up production for customers.
We are able to provide library generation services in:
- Route evaluation and development of new synthetic routes for target molecules.
- Optimization of reaction conditions to reduce cost and maximize throughput.
- Development of reliable methods for in-process testing and analysis of intermediates and API’s.
- Scale-up of existing routes in jacketed glass reactors (5-100 L) and fixed reactors (up to 2000 L capacity).
- Performance of work under cryogenic conditions (78ºC)
- Development and transfer of analytical methods.